Have no fear, this is actually how the product was designed and is a simple adjustment! Please see below for instructions on how to easily rotate the screen on a PC and Mac.
- Go to your Display Settings (Start > Settings > System > Display)
- Identify the upside down screen by clicking the "Identify" button
- Click on the upside down screen within the display menu, highlighting it blue (as shown below)
- Next scroll down on the display menu and click on the "Orientation" dropdown menu and select "Landscape (flipped)". If this is already selected, then select "Landscape"
- Open "System Preferences"
- Select "Displays" from the menu
- Move your cursor to the upside down screen
- Click on the display menu in the upside down screen. Then click on the "Rotation" dropdown menu and select "180 degrees". If this is already selected, then select "Standard"